Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ode to my husband...

As I lay here, looking out the window at the falling snow
I’m thankful for this home we’ve made and seasons we have grown
It started just the two of us, we added a girl then boy
We rounded out our little family and filled my heart with joy.
I love that you’re the only one who knows me
In every way one can
I know that no matter what may come
You’ll always be my man.
Sometimes when things get stressful and life is troublesome
I can count on your ornery comments to add to the conundrum.
You’re a super wonderful husband, father, son and friend
And I’m proud to be your wife and I’ll love you til the end. <3


I'm feeling super gushy and lovey so I thought I'd share my terribad poem to my husband with you. I've not given it to him and I probably won't because it's too cheesy. However, I'll share it with the wonderful world wide web. I hope you don't laugh at me too much. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search