Sunday, November 14, 2010

Snap judgement anyone?

So, I love watching Food Network. I watch it all the time...well, except when I feel like I'm going to vomit, it's quite unappealing at those times. At any rate, I was watching 'Chopped' (one of my fav shows) and I saw a super cheesy commercial for a new show called 'Bitchin Kitchen'. I'm not big on mocking people unnecessarily, but the broad who's hosting this show looks so super-duper cheesetastic! She looks like her biggest goal in life is to have a threesome with Jesse James and Kat Von D. Or perhaps she could be their love-child fast forward 20 years. She looks like she's trying really hard to be a bad ass chick, but at the end of the day she's a chef and that's really not inductive of 'hard core' thoughts on her behalf. You know how some people can be hardcore buying groceries? Well, she's NOT one of those people. She looks like a super poser with either a chip on her shoulder or something to prove. This, of course, is all based on a commercial promoting her new show...so it's not like I know what she's like (via what the t.v. will convey anyway) so this is obviously not an educated observation, but the commercials are so terribad that I had to share my thoughts. I plan on watching it for sure and either confirming or backtracking on my current thoughts. If you get to watch it before I do, you'll have to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search