Monday, October 4, 2010

So, you're not busy...right?

Nope, I'm not busy. In fact, most of my time is fairly free now that the kiddoes are in school all day. However, when it rains it pours. Generally nothing is going on, but when something IS going on, someone always wants/needs/desires me to be somewhere to take care of something that I'd rather not be doing/taking care of. Then, of course, to top it all off...my lovely husband just HAPPENS to be off on the one day that someone DESPERATELY needs me to do something for them that could absolutely wait another day...but no, it's a dire necessity to be done asap. Why? Because they'll have a bloody conniption fit if it's not. Why? Because they're terribly needy obnoxious people and that's just the way it is. Sometimes, I could drop-kick them in the gaping wastelands of their nether-regions, but where would that get me? Nowhere I want to be...least of all, knee deep in the abyss of someone else's nether-regions. Blegh. Gross visual. At any rate, I so wish people would realize that my life isn't on their time schedule. Then, once they're adamantly insisted that something be done on their time-frame, they call and make sure that I've not changed my mind....as if I had the option to tell you to bug off in the first place? Stop calling, I'll be there. I always am. So, unless you're doing something blindingly wonderful for me...piss off. I've got things to do before I waste my time with you. Mkay? Good, glad we had that chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search