Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Undercover Comments

Do you ever want to make a new email account solely for the purpose of commenting appropriately on your own blogs? I mean, sure, it's terribly sad and super cheese-tastic...but hey, that's just how I feel sometimes. Not that I need "appropriate" comments because any are inappropriate, I have a blatant lack of comments...which is to be expected on the third day of blogging without lots of blogger pals to join your blogging blogginess. However, I'm just saying...it'd be enjoyable to have fun comments on my posts and I'm thinking it'd be even more fun to comment myself. Sure, that's a super dorky thought. However, like I've previously stated...I'm dorktastic and fully aware of my status as such. If you feel me comment. Hahaha. I crack me up.

1 comment:

Custom Search